Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Little Streaker
























It is always a battle when it's time to change a diaper or get Scotlyn dressed. She is fully aware of what she is doing she laughs at me the whole time I am fighting to keep her down long enough to get a diaper on her. If that takes too long she starts to scream her disapproval. Scotlyn waits long enough for me to clean the poop off, then she is gone. This picture was Sunday morning she needed a bath so I just let her go. Mark laughs at me because she never does that to him.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

That's funny. Why did you cover the cute baby bum? :) Crue screams and tries to turn over when I change his diaper (it's usually on his changer so he can't run away) and Jared finally saw him doing it the other day and understood why I get frustrated when I have to change his diaper. Same as you, he's good for daddy. :) She's so dang cute!

Cav Family said...

That is funny! I miss this age. Have fun it only gets better

Lindsey said...

You mean Mark changes her diapers? You are a lucky woman! I love the black out bar on her bum!

Followers