Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tomatoes are Taking Over!

This year I tried gardening again. Last year was a learing session in gardening. I learned a lot of what I did didn't work. I got my garden in early this year and it is doing well. It is still not perfect, but it is growing good. Still have things I will change next time, like giving tomatoes more space. My tomato plants took off this year and are taking over, the poor green peppers are surrounded. I can't wait till the tomatoes ripen and we can eat from our own garden. I love gardening it is so fun to watch everything grow!

5 comments:

Jessi McCall said...

wow. that's impressive! I love the IDEA of gardening, but I don't know if I could actually make it happen. Good for you!

Liz - Jess said...

I didn't know you were doing gardening?? Maybe you can help me get some things going the next time the season comes around. I don't know anything about it!

The Butlers said...

Wow! I'm afraid to try out my green thumb here in the desert. Good for you. It looks great!

Cav Family said...

Great job! I don't think I could have the patience for that.I would have to wait to long:)Better just stick with the flowers. Don't have to wait for those

The Heizzys said...

Yay for gardens! And yay for blogs! I had no idea you had one! Be sure to visit ours! It is so good to see you and your cute little family!

Lara H.

Followers