Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Scotlyn had her 1st Birthday on June 7th . We had a family party at the park on Saturday. We had Strawberry Shortcake, I was hoping that she would dive into the whipcream, but she never did. We love our little girl so much! Scotlyn loves dancing, she's got more rhythm than her mom, she gives high fives, she loves Baby Einstien, she is not quite walking yet, but she will before we know it. Happy Birthday Scotlyn, we love you!

We had a silly string fight and a water balloon fight. There is always a fight when my family is involved. Scotlyn doesn't like it when she thinks someone is getting hurt.








I love this picture! Crista just got a new hair cut and she looks like she is trying to be all sexy and let it blow in the wind. It was windy.


5 comments:

Nicole said...

She is sure a cutie pie. Happy birthday Scotlyn!

Liz Prisbrey said...

I agree, Scotlyn has some serious rythm! I can't wait until you post a video of her dance moves. :-) Happy Birthday Scotlyn!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday! It was windy, but at least it wasn't HOT for her birthday at the park. She is adorable!

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe she's a year old already. That's crazy! It looks like you had a fun party. I'm sure your mom loved the excuse to come down and see Scotlyn. :)

Cav Family said...

Happy Birthday Scotlyn! I love getting to see her every Sunday. She is such a cutie.

Followers